This video will show you how to unlock the iphone 4 on iOS 5.0/5.0.1/5.1 or what ever iOS 5 firmware comes out. This tutorial includes steps on how to preserve your baseband.
You will need to download:
- Open redsn0w and click on extras->custom firmware
- Browse for the iPhone 4 firmware that you have download
- The program will now create a custom firmware starting with NO_BB that will be placed on your desktop.
- You will then be prompted to put your device into PWNED DFU mode.
- Open iTunes, hold shift, then look for the NO_BB firmware we created and restore to that firmware.
Gevey Sim Steps:
1. Turn off your phone, insert your SIMCARD and GEVEY SIM together with the metal SIM tray provided.
2. Turn your phone on and wait for the SIM welcome menu and then select ‘accept’.
3. Then wait 15 seconds, dial ’112? then click ‘CALL’ and hang up within 2 seconds. (DO NOT LET THE CALL CONNECT.)
4. Now go to SETTING, turn AIRPLANE MODE ON and wait until you see ‘No SIM Card Installed’. Then turn off AIRPLANE MODE; you phone should have signal after a few seconds.
If you found this post useful, hit the +1 (recommend) button ?