Update: This post has been updated to the latest working information!
i4Siri is the unique Siri Project that has been underway for a couple months now. What makes i4Siri unique is that it does not use iPhone 4S keys. This means that there is no way for apple to ban you or shut down this service.
Let us cut to the chase- We are proud to announce public availability for our replacement Siri server. Our developers have worked hard, and with months of data analysis, testing, and tweaking; We now have a stable product to be enjoyed by many thousand more people. Our numbers through this beta have been staggering, with over 2,000 participants, and more then 1,500,000 requests made you have proved to us the demand is there. The growth we expect is exponential, and we only ask that donations continue and are all that currently keep us a float.
With that, I am happy to say, we will NOT be removing any API access. Limitations will be enforced however. We will be releasing advanced profile management tools, so you can see you usage stats, favorite sayings, and other cool stuff. All of this helps us build a better i4Siri, and helps us give you a better experience.
We ask if you decide to repost or blog about this, give credit where credit is due, we rely on a few open-source projects, our own being a hybrid of the two most popular available: the siriServer by Eichhoernchen, and SiriProxy by plamoni. What we offer is a service, taking the management, development, and server support, then squishing it into something you no longer have to worry about.
We do all plugin development in house, and are currently building a wiki of how Siri works, and what commands do what. I hope to open source this.
With that, we are currently seeking out PHP developers, Python developers, and Ruby Developers.
Leave your resumé and portfolio at email@example.com
- In order for you to get siri from i4Siri you first need to jailbreak your iDevice. Follow Jailbreaking Our Guide Here.
- Once you have jailbroken your device you then need to install Spire. Follow Our Spire Guide Here.
- Now you will need to install the certificate. You will need to open up this link on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch http://i4siriserver.com/installcertificate.html Or type it into safari.
- Once the certificate is install go into Settings->Spire-> and type this into the host https://i4sirifree.mooo.com/
- All done, give Siri a try!
If you found this post useful, hit the +1 (recommend) button ?